Employee health and safety, diversity and respect for labor rights are the priorities of our employee-related sustainability agenda. We also work to continually develop our employees, which is essential in a highly competitive and rapidly changing environment.
Learn more about employee development.
Health & Safety
Our Policy and Commitment
As a leading producer of automotive safety components, Autoliv is committed to the development and manufacturing of quality automotive safety systems while providing safe working conditions for our employees and contractors. In both the marketplace and workplace, health and safety is more than an element of our business – it is our business.
- We believe that people are our most important resource, and together, we will work diligently to identify and eliminate potential hazards and risk, improve our health and safety management system and strengthen our health and safety culture.
- We believe that work related injuries and illnesses are preventable and will continually strive to eliminate all workplace accidents, protect human health and company property, while maintaining compliance with all applicable regulatory requirements.
- We believe that the responsibility for Health and Safety starts from senior management. All employees at all levels share the responsibility to identify and eliminate unsafe conditions and behaviors, and to speak out.
Read more in our Health & Safety policy
Health & Safety Management
Each Autoliv facility is required to implement Autoliv’s health and safety management system (HSMS). System requirements are defined in Autoliv’s internal health and safety management system standard, which is aligned with the ISO 45001 requirements. The HSMS is supported throughout the organization by leadership teams who encourage operators and visitors to speak up about health and safety concerns and take responsibility for their actions. The implementation of the system is monitored through internal and external audits.
Diversity and Inclusion
凯发登录We are committed to diversity and acknowledge, accept and value differences among our people and the contributions they make. The diversity of our people is one of the things that makes Autoliv great. We recognize that each person has unique strengths, and embracing those strengths helps us Save More Lives. Inclusion is fundamental to our culture and we believe that everyone should be respected and treated fairly. Autoliv is committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace where people can be themselves and deliver results.
Human and Labor Rights
凯发登录Autoliv is committed to offering fair terms and conditions of employment. Our values, code of conduct, talent development strategies and employment policies support the principles contained in the United Nations Universal Declaration of Human Rights and the International Labor Organization’s Fundamental Principles and Labour Standards. We strive to:
- Provide fair and equitable wages, working hours, benefits and other conditions of employment in accordance with applicable laws
- Recognize and respect employees’ right to freedom of association and collective bargaining
- Provide humane and safe working conditions
- Prohibit forced and child labor, and
- Promote a workplace free of discrimination and harassment
Our human and labor rights commitments are part of Autoliv’s Standards of Business Conduct and Ethics (the “Code of Conduct”) and we also have a Respect in the Workplace Policy, which specifies that we have zero tolerance for harassment.
We provide Code of Conduct training for all employees and have a Respect in the Workplace e-learning program that specifically teaches all employees about what constitutes harassment and informs them that sexual harassment and all other forms of harassment and discrimination are not tolerated.
We encourage our employees to speak up and report known or suspected violations of the Code of Conduct or our polices. Whenever an employee reports an issue through our confidential third-party operated helpline or other channels, we investigate the issue and take necessary actions.
Learn more on our Code of Conduct.